Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Seeing Double

It has become apparent that Asa is VERY much like his big sister, Brynn. Remember the picture of them in the dishwasher? (see Deja Vu post on August 11). Well, just tonight I was getting the kids dressed after baths. I already had Asa in his PJ's and had left him in his room to play. I got the girls out of the tub and was with them in their room getting their PJ's on, when Avery walked into the guest bathroom. She ran back in the room and said, "Mommy, Asa's in the bathtub!" I rushed in there, and somehow, he had managed to climb back in with his pajamas on. The water was almost completely drained, but he still got pretty wet! Of course, I KNEW I'd seen this once before!!! This EXACT thing happened with Brynn once. I am posting BOTH pictures!! Looks like I'm in for alot of trouble with the two of them! The top picture is Brynn when she was 14 months old. We had a "color bath," so that's why the water was blue. Bottom one is Asa - 12 months old. I'm afraid he's doing all of Brynn's mischief about 2 months ahead of her!!

I guess I should look for this to happen too in about a year....these pics are of Brynn just 2 nights ago when she was SUPPOSED to be in the bed going to sleep! First we walked in on her, and she had pulled EVERY SINGLE book off the book shelves. We cleaned that up, had a "come to Jesus" talk with her and went back about our evening. About 30 minutes later, we walked in, and she had pulled every wipe out of the box and the floor was covered in them. What did I EVER do to deserve this? Mom kindly reminded me the other day (when Brynn messed up Asa's b-day cake) that "this is the same little girl who nearly drowned about 4 months ago." I'll take the mischief ANY day!! Thanks for the reminder, Mom!

2 comments:

The Preston Family said...

She is looking more and more like Avery! At least she pulled out books right???

Anonymous said...

These pictures just made me laugh out loud!! Those two are soooooooo cute!!
Love all of you!! Aunt Jeanie