Thursday, November 13, 2008

It's the Hard Knock Life For Us

Avery's newest musical obsession is "Annie." Today, we had my niece, Baylor, over to play for several hours. I nearly died when I saw what they were playing...they were pretending to be orphans and singing, "It's the Hard Knock Life" while they completely cleaned my house!!! They took squares of toilet paper and washed the floors, walls, furniture, and windows . They made my bed, cleaned Avery's room, and even picked up the mess in the house that they'd made. I couldn't believe my luck! Believe me, my house is "shinin' like the top of the Chrysler Building" right now, thanks to a couple of imaginative little girls! Think I'll have Baylor over more often!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, there is an open invitation for Avery and Baylor to come and clean over here and give me a little break.