Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mommy According to Avery

Here is a fun little game that I recently posted on Facebook. I don't usually do these types of things, but I thought I would enjoy knowing what Avery's perceptions of me were. It turned out to be quite fun! I had to ask Avery these questions and see what she said about me.

1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you!
2. What makes mom happy? I guess when I say, "Mom, this dinner is sooooo delicious!"
3. What makes mom sad? If I get a spanking.
4. How does your mom make you laugh? Tickle me.
5. What was your mom like as a child? You liked to play with your toys.
6. How old is your mom? 53 (a little digit reversal, I'm afraid, and one year off.)
7. How tall is your mom? Let me measure you...(leaves room to get a tape measure, returns empty handed). I guess I'll have to count you. She counts from 1 to 14 from my feet to my head and says, "14 tall."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go to the beach.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Sits there and cries and says, "Avery's not here to play with me."
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Everyone seed you.
11. What is your mom really good at? cooking supper
12. What is your mom not very good at? I'm thinking it's gonna hurt your feelings. (I told her it would not, and she changed her answer to "going to bed.")
13. What does your mom do for a job? clean up (it sure does feel like that's my full time job!)
14. What is your mom's favorite food? broccoli
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Taking me to Ella Sombrero for a date.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Larry the cucumber (had to ask why, and she said because you're straight and long. HA!)
17. What do you and your mom do together? go on a date
18. How are you and your mom the same? Both of us like to play on the computer and we both got blue eyes (hazel actually).
19. How are you and your mom different? Because you're bigger than me and I'm smaller than you.
20. How do you know your mom loves you? You kiss me and hug me.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad? getting married
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? to choir

No comments: