Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Snapshots Worth 1,000 Words

Sometimes during the day, I will catch one of the kids doing something cute or funny (and often mischevious). I have learned to have the camera nearby, so that I can snap a picture on a moment's notice. There are no long stories to go along with them - for the pictures tell their own story. Here are a few of my favorite snapshots from the last month.

OK, what is it with Asa and the feminine products? Guess I need to put them out of reach!


Avery and Brynn riding double on MY old horse - so sweet!

Asa giving me a big fat kiss! Love that boy!

Check out Brynn's shirt! HA! So appropriate for the girl who colors her lips with red marker and climbs into the bathroom sink to look at herself in the mirror (it's about to break off the wall!) She is the QUEEN of mischief!
She has an electrifying personality!

1 comment:

HappyascanB said...

Absolutely precious! Love all the pictures! Your children are just darling!!!!