Friday, May 7, 2010

Field Day Fun


Avery had Field Day at school yesterday. She had such a fun time participating in all of the events with her friends. Her favorite one was tug-o-war. I took Brynn and Asa with me to watch and just let them run around the football field. When Brynn realized that she could find LOTS of ladybugs in the grass, she was entertained for a while (my little entomologist)! She took Asa with her on her bug hunting excursions and ended up catching 4 of them! They were so cute walking the field together looking for them. I took lots of pictures, and Bryan got it on film because sometimes we have to remind ourselves of these moments when our kids are so sweet to each other! I owed Tattnall big time that night, because all 3 kids were ZONKED by bedtime!
Soccer Relay
Obstacle Course
Water break before the Tug 0 War.

She was really into this!
Mrs. Kitchens' class is proud of their ribbons!
Bug Hunt....so sweet!

No comments: