Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Avery's "Pissin' Cup"

This is so funny!! Yesterday, Avery won her first trophy ever - for softball. When I told her she was getting a trophy, she said, "What's a trophy?" I told her what it was. She was really excited about getting her first trophy, but when she woke up this morning, apparently she forgot the word "trophy" since it was new to her. Instead, her conversation with Bryan this morning went something like this....
Avery: Daddy, I want my pissin' cup.
Daddy: Your WHAT?
Avery: My pissin' cup.
Daddy: WHAT did you say?
Avery: MY PISSIN' CUP!
Daddy: Where on earth did you hear that?
Avery: From CARS.
He later found out that Lighting McQueen wins a trophy in the movie CARS that is called the Piston Cup! Don't know if I'll ever want to call it a trophy again. To me, it will always be a pissin' cup!

2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Ha Ha Ha!!! That's too funny!!!

HJW said...

hilarious...