Monday, July 20, 2009

Asa's Morning Surprise

This morning, we were in a rush to get everyone up and ready so that I could take Avery to basketball camp by 8:30. At 8:10, I had Avery ready and was brushing my teeth, when she came in the bathroom and said, "OHHHHH Mommy. You've GOT to come see what Asa did. It's just TERRIBLE!" I ran into the living room, and Asa was out of his diaper with poop all over him. Neither of the girls ever did this, so I guess the third time's a charm. I ran him to the bathtub and told Avery that if she was gonna make it on time, I'd need her help. While I cleaned up Asa and the mess he made, Avery helped Brynn find her clothes and put them on, find a bow and fix Brynn's hair, get Asa's shoes on, and turn off all the lights in the house. Needless to say, we made it by 8:30. Whew....what a morning! He's lucky he's so darn cute!

1 comment:

HappyascanB said...

Oh NOooo! I am sure your heart sank when Avery came to get you! What a sweet big sister for helping you in a pinch!!!