Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fun at the Fair


Bryan and I took the girls to the fair last Thursday while my parents kept Asa. It was armband night, so they got to ride unlimited rides - a MUST for them at this age. They had so much fun together on the rides and in the fun houses. Bryan and I didn't even buy a band for ourselves this year because they had each other to ride with...so sweet! We went to the fair's circus, which was a treat because neither of them had ever been to a circus. They loved it. We left just before it started raining; perfect timing! On the way home, I told Bryan that I think fall is my favorite time of the year....cool weather, football season, fair food, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, Fall Festivals, costumes, Thanksgiving, playing in leaves, and getting ready for Christmas. So much to enjoy this time of year!
I love that look on Brynn's face...it's one we see often. Life is just THAT thrilling for her!

No comments: