Friday, December 18, 2009

Here comes the Mamarazzi!!

At this time of year, I'm sure my kids feel like I am always taking their picture! There is just so much going on, and I want to capture every bit of it. I know I need to update the blog with some of these events, but just a little at a time, because every one of these "occasions" is worthy of a little blurb. So, enjoy these pictures, courtesy of the "mamarazzi."

First off, a few pictures from Thanksgiving. We enjoyed spending the day with the Harrison Family at Kevin and Courtney's house in Kennesaw. Pictured are the cousins who were there and their children. We also managed to get a pretty decent picture of just our family....that doesn't happen very often!


Next, some of my favorite pictures of the year, taken in our neighbor's front yard which is completely covered in a yellow carpet of gingko leaves. It was freezing outside, and Asa was not at all thrilled for me to be taking his picture instead of HOLDING him! Daddy took the opportunity to take a couple of pictures of ME with the kids. I love them...especially since I am ususally the one TAKING the pictures!

That'll have to do for now....gotta go run the kids around town! More to come!

No comments: