Monday, December 21, 2009

That's My Boy!

I had just put Asa to bed the other night, and he was calling, "Mommy, Mommy" in the way he does when he has attempted to climb out of the bed but has gotten stuck on the rail. He wants me to come get him down, or he'll fall! Well, this time when I went in there, I nearly fell over laughing. My little man was naked as a jay bird on that bed rail. The camera just happened to be in the next room, so I ran and snapped this picture (though I have censored certain parts, obviously). He had taken off his zippered PJ's and his diaper, and I soon realized that he tinkled right through the crib slats onto the floor! I LOVE that little guy! For some odd reason, I just coudn't be mad at him! I mean, look at this face! Can you blame me?

2 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Such precious curls, too!!!

Jenna said...

Ha! Boys are so much fun! :)