Thursday, April 8, 2010

"March Madness"

We love March Madness at our house! It's one of Bryan's favorite sports events to watch. It's actually fun for all of us to watch it with him because he gets SO into the game! Madness, however, is not just a "March" thing at the Scott house. Life is so crazy, sometimes it feels as if we're spinning out of control....in a good way. March was full of great moments - spring sports, school events, funny "everyday" moments, Easter activities, warmer weather, Cherry Blossom Festival, birthday parties, Spring Break and more. Here are some pictures from the month.

Avery started softball at Freedom Park playing for the SHARKS! She is having a great time and is learning a lot. She has wonderful coaches, and several friends from school are on her team. I know it's going to be a great season.

Brynn struck again with more of her mischief! This time, I was working on the computer, and she walked in and said, "Look, Mommy, I cut my hair!" She was so proud of herself. I assessed the damage, and it was not as awful as when Avery cut her own hair. Brynn actually did a fairly good job; it was just a little too short. I had to fix it only a little bit, and in the end, she didn't look all that bad. I certainly didn't go as crazy about it as I did when Avery cut hers...am I getting USED to this mishap? No, if anyone puts scissors on my Asa's curls, I will bawl my eyes out! Speaking of that...did I ever post that I've cut his hair myself at least 6 times, and the curls just keep coming back!! YEAH!

I will post Spring Break and Easter pictures in separate posts. I'm almost caught up now, and with the girls' birthdays and summer around the corner, that's a GOOD thing!

No comments: