Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time to Catch Up - January

I can't believe I've let myself get this far behind on the blog! Here it is, April 1, and I haven't written since December! I better get on it....beginning with January. If you know me well, you know that I enjoy scrapbooking. Well, I've noticed over the years that the winter months are always when I have the fewest pictures and things to scrap up. Things haven't changed, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get myself caught up.

Avery started Upward Basketball, coached by Daddy and Uncle Shawn. She really liked it, especially being on the team with Baylor. She improved alot and learned the basic rules of how to play the game. At this stage though, the umpires are pretty lenient with the rules...Granddad called it Baptist-ball!

Brynn had Donuts with Dad at school. Bryan said that she kept on saying, "I'm ready to eat donuts!" in the middle of their little program. She was so excited about getting to spend this special time with Daddy and to give him all of the artwork she made just for him.


Up next....February!

No comments: